Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Week 7 - Kaiden Shenandoah Knapp - Extra Credit

 

 To try to be more gentle on myself, I worked more on a WIP I have had for a while. The green and blue are the new stuff; everything else in any other color is still from the first draft. It's fan art for a game I have played in the past, one that has some very justifiable controversy, so I'm a little ashamed to admit its name. But it has a main character that is a detective, with a plot focused on catching this vampire character that's a mad scientist-turned-serial killer (hence the spooky element). The first image is where the main character meets the rest of the cast, not knowing how close to danger they are as they get spooked by the pidgeons nearby. And the second image is of the villain being captured as the main character faints in front of the rest of the cast. Which makes it all sound very action-packed and suspenseful, but it all takes a backseat to the romance plot between the main character and your chosen member of the team that they're a part of. I think I want to redesign the main character next time I play with this though. But at any rate: It was fun to get to refine this a bit more; because I am proud of the composition, even if the game itself is just a guilty pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment